I am a professional writer with more than 20 years of experience writing articles, web content, and SEO blogs. I have worked for several companies in the cannabis industry and am familiar with the topics. I pride myself on being fast and accurate and matching the tone of my writing to that of the company I am writing for. I would love the opportunity to work with your company!
Write blogs for clients including those in the outdoor remodeling, medical, legal, and coaching industries.
- Write long-form blogs on food/restaurant topics - Use Static Media's tools such as Trello, Looper, and Slack for communication, story submission, and image sourcing/insertion
- Wrote and edited over 500 blogs per month for luxury real estate agents - Worked with freelance writers during the editing phase - Utilized Salesforce, Google Sheets, and specialized forms for content management
- Wrote character-based stories for 50Characters.com
- Read books and wrote reviews for a book review site/magazine focused on independently published books
- Wrote fiction stories for the text-based app Tale and captioned videos
- Wrote collaborative cozy fiction under the pen name Caroline Chase - Completely re-wrote the first book in the Bake Shop Mysteries series - Continued writing under a new pen name
- Wrote and edited content for two monthly business magazines - Interviewed local businesspeople for content creation and print advertising campaigns - Provided consultation on print marketing strategies and content for other printed pieces