To obtain a position in Retail Management, as I continue to seek to further my career of 15 years in retail. With a positive attitude, and enthusiasm to provide the best customer service, I believe my presence can have a great contribution within any management team.
Skills & Abilities
* CERTIFIED FOOD SAFETY MANAGER June 2021 - June, 2026
* Directly overseen, and managed, dozens of individuals daily. Delegated duties and tasks. Helped train under-management as they strived to become management level
* Told my customer service is among the best and helps provide outstanding sales.
* Communication is key to any role. Skilled in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point.
* With over 10 years in retail management I strive to create an inviting and exciting atmosphere for employees to be in. That said, I also know how to delegate, and dictate, opportunities with strong leadership.
Leads and develops teams effectively by teaching, training, and actively listening to associates; touring stores and providing feedback (Tour-to- Teach); communicating and collaborating with all levels of associates regarding store operations, utilizing technology, business initiatives,
merchandising, and company direction; introducing and leading company change efforts; providing clear expectations and guidance to implement
business solutions; and communicating business objectives to teams effectively.
* Models and demonstrates exceptional customer service standards to store associates by following and demonstrating the One Best Way (OBW)
service model; managing and supporting customer service initiatives (for example, store of the community and community outreach programs);
ensuring customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved; developing and implementing action plans to correct deficiencies; and providing process improvement leadership to ensure a high quality customer experience.
* Drives the financial performance and sales of the designated store area by reviewing and evaluating P&L (Profit & Loss) statements; managing and
assisting in budgeting, forecasting and controlling expenses in designated business area to confirm they are indexed to sales; monitoring and ensuring effective merchandise presentation, seasonal transitions, inventory flow, and operational processes; and developing and implementing
action plans to mitigate shrink and ensure sales and profit goals are achieved for business area.
* Provides supervision and development opportunities for hourly associates by hiring, training, and mentoring of associates; assigning duties; setting
clear expectations; providing associate recognition; communicating expectations consistently and effectively; ensuring diversity and inclusion
awareness; and recruiting and developing qualified associates to meet staffing needs and achieve company growth potential.
* Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders;
supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting
* Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness.
* Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by
implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing
business processes and practices.
Working for Sprouts Farmers Market was one of my favorite roles I have ever had the privilege of taking on. Maintained proper presentation of store and brand by displaying high quality product and merchandising efficiently. Took on role of managing entire team in Produce Manager absences. Ordered product weekly, maintained a positive and successful department again by tracking sales to purchases ratio, as well as shrink among other metrics.
Primary job duties consist of maintaining a proper, clean and inviting department to attract and achieve the highest number of customer sales as possible. Keep track of invoices and general ledger to ensure a consistent sale to purchase ratio. Logging waste and shrink, sending display pictures and numbers to compete in sales competitions. Ordering from over 200 vendors and communicating when credit and training is needed. Among many other duties, the job requires detail-oriented way of thinking, and the ability to multi-task. Working with over 9000 UPCs and 200+ vendors, write schedules, develop talent. Track shrink, track purchase to sales ratio weekly.
As well as taking care of cash register and deposits, Primary job duties at this sporting apparel store consist of providing efficient and friendly customer service. Making sure all merchandise is folded and straightened to create a look of cleanliness and organization to all our customers.
Overseen multiple employees and handled cash tills. Counted down registers and handled deposits.
Principal job duties consist of maintaining a positive attitude, to be able to provide a lively, honest and friendly work environment, to better provide our customers with the best shopping experience possible. Oversee the job duties of multiple employees throughout any given day, by delegating tasks, and controlling day to day store operations. Communicate with staff, vendors, customers, and handle telephone calls all in a polite and timely manner to continue a smooth operation.